lock off rubric changes once grades entered- As you lose the breakdowns if changes are made

0 Likes
(1)

Lock of the ability to change a rubric once a grade is entered (or at least warn that it will lose the data if you continue)

lost 140 students breakdowns due to someone else changing my rubric.

4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

scombs426
Community Participant

I have a teacher who was auditing rubrics graded by her team and now all the rubrics are no longer there.  I'm wondering when she added comments and saved those did it erase the rubric grades entered. Please tell that isn't the case. 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@scombs426  Since your use case is so specific, your best course of action would be to ask Canvas Support to investigate how, when, and why the rubrics disappeared.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.