The NEW Impact Community is Live!

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

What’s New?

The Instructure Community has a dedicated space for Impact resources and engagement! It’s your one-stop shop for documentation, release communications, Q&A, idea conversations, training resources, support portal links, a public roadmap, product blogs, and more.

• Guides: Navigate, filter, and search the user guides that help you use Impact.
  • Question & Answer Forum: Ask your questions, thread discussions and answers, and mark an answer as correct. This new forum will replace the existing Slack instance—more communication to come in Slack.
  • The Universe: Search and sort your shared content. We simplified the sharing functionality to make it easier for you to share with your peers.
  • Idea Conversations: Share your thoughts and support for improvements to Impact in the same location as all other resources. We consolidated and moved some of the top ideas from Canny, but if there is an idea you were passionate about that doesn’t get moved over, we encourage you to create it as a new idea in the new space!
    *We didn’t discard the other ideas posted to Canny; we’ve downloaded them so we can review them during prioritization activities as needed. 
  • Blogs: Read all of the amazing blogs you’ve enjoyed in the past, and we encourage you to contribute your own. 
  • Release Notes: Peruse the lengthy archive document of past releases, and then follow and subscribe to the new forum in order to stay up to date on product changes.
  • Training Resources (The Academy): Experience the same great learning resources in their new Canvas course format. 
  • Support Portal: Locate a quick link to the Impact Support portal.

Coming Soon

• Campaign Templates: We’re renaming these to Campaign Previews to better reflect what they are, and we’ll be loading them into the Community space shortly! 
  • Public Roadmap: We’re excited to work with product and clearly communicate what they’re working towards on a quarterly basis. You can check out the format of the roadmap.
  • Product Blogs: You’ll be hearing directly from the humans that are behind the scenes as they describe the problems they’re trying to solve and how they’re approaching it. You can get a blog preview from our other products.

How do I participate in the Community?

You don’t need a Community account to consume the Community resources, but you will need one if you want to participate. You can create your Instructure Community account by following the directions below. 

I’m a Canvas User: How do I log into the Community with my Canvas account?

I don’t use Canvas: How do I log into the Instructure Community if I do not have a Canvas account?