Faculty Checklist Reminder For Spring 2021
Applicable Learning Management System(s): Blackboard Ultra, Blackboard
Campaign Description: Even though faculty had the fall to adjust to a full semester of online or hybrid teaching, they may still need reminders of best practices going into the new semester. This message is meant to help faculty feel prepared to begin the Spring 2021 semester by setting up their online course and connecting with students.
Submitted by (and on behalf of, if applicable): Katie van den Berk
Faculty Spring 2021 Checklist
Systray with a checklist for start of semester
Location: Course Information
Content Type: systray message
Copy Message Content:
Hello and welcome back! In order to ensure that your semester is off to a smooth start, please make sure to do the following.
1) Upload your syllabus [LINK to support center article on topic]
2) Update due dates in Assignments [LINK to support center article on topic]
3) Update calculations in Grade Center [LINK to support center article on topic]
4) Send a welcome email or announcement
5) Remind students which courses will be in-person, online, or hybrid style.
We look forward to having an enjoyable and productive semester!