Weird Issue with Speedgrader

Stearnbourne
Community Member
Hello all, 

I've been having an issue in Canvas for the past 24 hours. I figured I'd give it a day to see it magically resolved itself (9 out of 10 times it does), but no luck. I also wanted to reach out to you first in case you have any quick suggestions or if it's something obvious that I'm missing. 

So, the first thing to mention is that issue seems to be specific to just one of my assignments. I've gone into others and haven't run into it. When I try to grade a student's Final Exam using SpeedGrader (it's set up as a quiz) one of two things happen. Either it brings me to , to a white page that says "loading". I left this up in a window for over an hour yesterday and it never changed. Or, for some students, when I click on SpeedGrader a red warning box pops up with the following information : "There was an error fetching Submission Comments. An error occurred. Request failed with status code 500". 

I've tried accesses this assignment on three different browsers (Chrome, Safari, and Firefox), three different devices (all are Macs as I don't have access to a PC), and the IOS app. I get the same result. 

Is this something you've encountered before, have you gotten any other reports of this, and suggestions/ideas.

Thanks!
Adam
Labels (1)
0 Likes