We worked hard to provide relevant and tiered professional learning offerings for our users this past summer. While these sessions were delivered in F2F environments (that allowed for participation by enrolled learners in discussions, quizzes, etc.), I've created stand-alone, public-facing versions of each so that any user who was unable to attend can at least access the sessions' resources.
Please feel free to make use of these courses, as desired!
- Deep Discussions - a course designed to ensure your online and blended discussions are well-designed and productive. Access Deep Discussions via Canvas Course Groups.
- Formative Feedback Tools - this course goes beyond merely introducing Canvas' awesome communication tools, as it emphasizes the reasons why quality feedback is essential to student growth and learning. Access Formative Feedback via Canvas.
- Differentiation via Mastery Paths - a tutorial course designed to coach teachers' use of Mastery Paths settings to deliver differentiated learning experiences to students. Access the Differentiation via Mastery Paths course.
- Back to School Canvas sessions - The resources provided in multiple Canvas and blended learning focused, back-to-school sessions for AISD teachers in August '17. Access the Back to School course.
- Canvas 101 for Teachers - a completely redesigned introductory course for teachers who are new to Canvas. Access Canvas 101 for Teachers.
- Canvas, Blended Learning, and T-TESS - explore the connections between these topics and gain access to an incredibly valuable tool for any teacher using Canvas to provide blended learning opportunities in their classrooms. Access the T-TESS course.
- Canvas 101 for Admins - a brand new course designed to ensure campus instructional leaders know about blended learning, how to monitor Canvas usage, and to reward innovative teachers via Texas' T-TESS appraisal framework. Access Canvas 101 for Admins.
Check out Twitter for some action shots of our awesome professional learners in action!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.