[OPEN] Concluded students see N/A for some/all grades when they should be visible
Engineers are currently investigating the issue.
Concluded students are seeing N/A for some/all grades when they are permitted to view the course content post-conclude, the scores have been released to the students, and they were visible to the students prior to concluding the enrollment.
Students should be able to view their scores in a concluded course if they still have access to the course.
No workaround exists at this time.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a course and publish a course
- Check that the “Restrict students from viewing course after term end date” option is disabled.
- Add at least two assignment groups with at least one assignment each
- Add a student, give them scores and comments for the assignments
- As the student, view the grades page
- Conclude the student enrollment
- As the student, view the grades page and note that you can now see N/A instead of scores
Known issues indicate notable behaviors that has been escalated to the Canvas engineering team. Known issues are not a guarantee for an immediate resolution. This document is for informational purposes only and does not replace the Support process. If you are encountering the behavior outlined in this document, please ensure you have submitted a Support case (per your institution's escalation process) so Canvas Support can adequately gauge the overall customer impact and prioritize appropriately.