Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytics Beta FAQ

Analytics Beta FAQ

This article will provide common questions and answers regarding the beta experience and the Analytics features. 

Beta Experience Questions

How long will the Beta Experience be available?

We currently anticipate the Analytics Beta Experience remaining available until we release the features publically. 

When will these features be released? 

We expect to be able to release this during the Summer.

Can I request to have the features turned off?

The district administrators can request to disable the beta experience from their Customer Success Manager.

How can we provide feedback or ask questions? 

You can provide feedback in this community group, through your Customer Success Manager, or through our survey which will come during the beta. 

Where can I learn about any known issues and limitation? 

Please visit our Known Features and Limitations article. 

How can I report an issue?

You can report the issue in this Community Group, to Support, or to your Customer Success Manager. 

How will releases to the beta functionality be communicated?

We will provide an announcement through an in-application announcement, as well as through the Product Blog in this Community Group

Feature Questions

Where can I learn about what functionality is available or will be coming soon?

Please visit the Introduction to Analytics

Why have the colors changed? Can I change the color? 

We are trialing a new color palette for the default Mastery Result levels. This change is part of our commitment to improve the platform's accessibility standards. The ability to have the dashboard Mastery Result level colors will be added as an improvement by the feature's release. 

Labels (2)
Was this article helpful? Yes No
Embed this guide in your Canvas course:

Note: You can only embed guides in Canvas courses. Embedding on other sites is not supported.