Exploring Use Cases for New Summer Updates

StellaHdez
Instructure
Instructure

How can I adjust my workflow after the new updates?

We have heard from our customers that they are excited about the new updates to Mastery Connect. It also begs the question, “How do I adjust my workflow now?”

To help you think about ways you can leverage the new updates to get the information you love and need from Mastery Connect, we have set up three scenarios to help you visualize how either of these roles may apply to your work within your district. 

Click here to watch the video to see some real-life use cases for a district leader, school leader, and instructional coach! 

FINAL THOUGHTS

We hope these real-life use cases help you think of the myriad of ways to get the most out of the new updates to Mastery Connect.  

Our Mastery Services team provides expert professional development, strategic consulting, and alternative options designed to support the vision, goals, and adoption of Mastery products. If you would like to learn more about our services check out our Professional Development Options and contact your CSM for more information!

Please comment below. We’d love to hear from you!

1 Comment
Tina-Swanton
Instructure
Instructure

@StellaHdez Thanks for sharing the updates. The "Allow teachers to create trackers" toggle has already been super helpful!