How do I apply updates from a shared curriculum map to my linked trackers?

If you created a tracker from another user's curriculum map, you can apply map updates to your linked tracker. Updates can be applied from the curriculum map or from the tracker.

If you receive a notification email about updates to the map, the email includes a link to the curriculum map. Alternatively, you can open a curriculum map from Maps.

You can also apply map updates to your tracker by syncing from the tracker. Learn about Sync Curriculum Map, an option for trackers.

The following curriculum map edits will update in linked trackers when you apply the changes:

• New standards
  • New power standards
  • New assessments
  • New notes
  • New resource pins

The following curriculum map edits will not update in linked trackers:

• Changes to the order of standards
  • Changes to the order of units
  • Removed standards or sub-standards
  • Removed assessments

Open Curriculum Map from Email

Open Curriculum Map from Email

When a curriculum map is updated, you may receive a notification email. The email displays a list of your linked trackers affected by the updates [1].

To open the curriculum map and view the updates, click the View Updates button [2].

Open Curriculum Map from Maps

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Maps link [1]. On the Maps page, click the Using in Trackers link [2], then click the curriculum map name link [3].

Select Trackers

In the curriculum map, your linked trackers display in the Apply Updates to my Trackers section [1].

To update a listed tracker, select the tracker checkbox [2].

Apply Updates

Apply Updates

To apply the map updates to the selected trackers, click the Apply Updates button.