New Quizzes 403-Forbidden

Jump to solution
Addamon
Community Member

Good Morning,

I am reaching out because I am receiving an error when I attempt to "Build" on "New Quizzes". When I reached out to my contact person they directed me to use Classic Quizzes. After some research, however, the tools that I would like to be using are apparently only available in New Quizzes. I sent a follow-up question to my contact person but it seems they are out of the office for quite a while. 

So, has anyone encountered this error before? Is there something I can do on my end to gain access or do I need to wait to follow up with my contact at VTVLC?

Thank you for your time and any information.

I attached a screenshot of the error that appears once I hit the build button. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@Addamon ...

It looks like it's a permission setting ... based on the message below the picture of the robot in your screenshot.  Your Canvas administrator has ultimate control over whether or not New Quizzes is available to you in Canvas right now.  I'm not sure what your school has decided about making New Quizzes available or not.  Some schools are waiting to release...while other schools have already made it available.  I think it would be best to have a conversation with your school's Canvas administrator(s) to see what the plan is to make New Quizzes available to you and your fellow colleagues who also teach courses in Canvas.

I hope this will help in some way.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes