Cannot log in to the canvas app?

Jump to solution
kimmyyimmel
Community Novice

so I am having to post this to the community through my other account that is not associated with the school in question. I attend dripping springs high school and recently they moved the whole district over to canvas. to get to canvas they force everyone to sign in to it through class link and to sign into class link you go through google. but once in canvas, you cannot change or even view your password and if I try to sign in on the website directly without class link or through the app I cant. I tried to reset my password but all it told me was that my password should have been given to me by the district? so what can I do I just want to use the app so that I can upload pictures of assignments?

1 Solution
rseilham
Community Champion

Hi kimmyyimmel‌, 

Thanks for the message. This is tough because it sounds like your school district has a fairly customized log in experience, so I would highly suggest you reach out to your local tech support to figure out why your password isn't working. As for the app, you can find it in the app by simply typing in dsisd and selecting Dripping Spring Isd

I look around for support and this is the closest I can find: https://www.dsisdtx.us/domain/112

Good luck! 

View solution in original post