Canvas -> Notability issues

Jump to solution
conti_69
Community Novice

Hi! I reached out to you guys on Monday and still have not heard anything. I'm having issues downloading a lecture powerpoint presentation from my iPad to an app I use Notability. I've been doing this for almost all of my classes for the entire semester and last Monday and today I was unable to do that.I reached out to my professor who was no help with the matter and told me to reach out to you guys. ALso, i mentioned it and 2 other people have had the same problem, so I can imagine more people in the class are as well. I was just wondering if you would be able to help me and my professor figure out what to do to make it work.

Thanks,

Michelle

0 Likes
1 Solution
Robbie_Grant
Community Champion

@conti_69 

Welcome to the Canvas Community!!!

I apologize that your original request has gone unanswered.  You have posted your question in the Canvas Community public forum.  This forum is designed to answer questions regarding how to use the Canvas Learning Management System.  These answers typically come from the users in the Community.  I am assuming, because of the lack of a reply, that no one in the Community has an answer for this issue.  I would recommend opening a ticket with Instructure Support from the Help > Report a Problem link on the navigation menu.  If this is a Canvas issue, Support can dig into it deeper.

Robbie

View solution in original post

0 Likes