cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Turning off attendance notification to students

Hello! Every time I take attendance, my students receive an email notification with their attendance grade...how do i turn this notification setting off? I did create an "assignment" in modules called attendance, so i can give students their attendance grade at the end of the semester.  However, I do not want them to receive weekly emails about it.  thank you!

Andrea P. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, apalmisano@tcc.edu...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we've not heard back from you since you first posted your question on September 4, 2019.  It looks like you may have stumped Community members with your question.  Have you been able to find any solutions on your own since you first posted your question five months ago?  If so would you be willing to share your findings with us in this topic?  Or, are you still looking for some help from Community members?  Either way, we would like to hear back from you.  For now, i'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we have not heard back from you in five months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for that same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Andrea.  Looking forward o hearing back from you soon.

Highlighted

Hi! Thank you for reaching out! I have not been able to find the answer to my question, so I simply made attendance unpublished and stopped using it.

Would love to eventually figure this out!

Andrea

Andrea Palmisano, PhD

Associate Professor of Psychology

Department Chair, VB campus

Division of Social Sciences

Tidewater Community College

——————————————————

Virginia Beach Building G131

1700 College Crescent

Virginia Beach, VA 23453

(o): 757-822-7321

(f): 757-822-7483