Keeping the teacher in mind, we had three primary goals:
- Make it easier to access and disaggregate assessment data.
- Better identify individual needs of students to allow for differentiated instruction.
- Promote student achievement by providing better clarity into learning gaps.
Let’s look at what’s new:
All of the blue menu button options have been updated to show more prominently on the Tracker pages. Teachers will have easy access to the controls in the Tracker with the click of a button allowing them to more easily let data drive instruction.
The new Tracker design provides teachers access to simplified navigation to:
- Sort by mastery
- Filter Trackers by demographic information
- Filter by unit / power standards
- Quickly add tools and accommodations for the Tracker.
- Update Tracker settings
- Easily access Standards, Reports, Curriculum Maps, and more
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.