May 2023 Updates to the Instructure Roadmap
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
Each month our product teams evaluate our upcoming releases and development plans to determine how we can best provide value for the administrators, educators, and students we serve. This process requires reviewing our roadmap and making necessary updates, if applicable. Each month we will share the details of these changes here on our Product Blog.
In May, we have had made two changes to outcomes for New Quizzes:
- Canvas LMS: Anonymous Grading and Alignment Summaries in New Quizzes have been moved from Q2 ‘23 to Q3 ‘23.
We have also added the following outcomes to the Roadmap:
- Canvas LMS
- Users will be able to bulk publish and unpublish modules and module items, saving instructors time and helping streamline the course-building experience.
- Canvas Credentials
- Organizations can enhances the credibilty and reliability of their badges within the ecosystem by specifying a LinkedIn company URL as the issuing organization.
- Canvas Credentials now offers multi-select input type for custom badge properties, simplifying information capture.
Check out these updates and all the other great outcomes on our Instructure Roadmap. And stay up to date on all product news from Instructure by visiting the Product Blog.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.