floresr's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How can the admin enable single-course notifications for an account?

Hi everyone! Does anyone know how to enable course notifications for a single course? I received a request but I can seem to find where to enable it and I could not find a guide that would walk...

06-24-2020

How to embed audio into Canvas using the <audio> tag

Embed Audio into a Canvas Page     The <audio> tag allows you to upload audio files into the “FILES” folder in Canvas, and then make that audio playable in a Canvas page.   ...

05-25-2018

How do we adjust the iframe width for SCORM?

Does anyone know why Canvas sizes SCORM at about 40% of the browser window width? It looks like the iframe is of a fixed size, and I am trying to figure out how to increase the width so that th...

01-25-2017

Can we add a survey to a sub account, and then disaggregate by course ID?

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a survey at the sub-account level for a given department, so that: All students enrolled in courses in that department can take the survey.  Woul...

11-16-2016

GPA Grading Scale 0-4

Hi all, does anyone here know the answer to this question?: How do you set grading scales so that while individual assignments are on a 0-4 scale, and the assignments groups are weighted in per...

10-05-2016

Does anyone know how to share folder (with files) with students

I am using Canvas to train our faculty as we move from Moodle to Canvas. So, I'm having to figure things out on the fly. I have a need to share the weekly workshop handouts with the participant fac...

04-22-2016

[Outcomes] An outcomes report for entire class not just individual reports

At Skyline College faculty are required to assess outcomes on a regular basis. We do not look at individuals per se, but instead we look at the class as a whole and gather statistics about what perce...

12-03-2015

Generating Outcome Reports as Aggregates

Original Topic Title: Does anyone know how to generate Outcomes reports as aggregates for the whole class? I figured out how to run the outcomes report for individual users, but what we need at ou...

07-02-2015