barbara_defreyn's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

How can students see where they left off in the course?

Hi all! How can students see where they left off in the course? When a student has not worked on the course for a number of days and he logs in again, it would be very easy for him to immediat...

10-20-2020

New contribution of students

Hi all! How can I see on overview of all the pages, discussions, ... where students have participated on? I know that you see that on my dashboard if a page, a discussion it turned into an assigmen...

10-20-2020

Button Groups in global navigation

Hi all! What do I need to do to see the button Groups in the global navigation (for me and my students)? I created in my course 'Groups' of students. I don't see this button in the global navigatio...

10-19-2020

Canvas Studio video quiz

Hi all! I want to create a Canvas Studio video quiz in my course. I see in the Studio Guide that you need to go to the Studio Library, click the Options icon and click the&...

10-19-2020

Colour codes - progress

Can we work with colour codes in canvas that show where the student is in his/her progress? 

05-19-2020

From MS Teams to Canvas

Many of our teachers have already created all kinds of content for their classes in MS Teams. They use different channels within MS Teams. MS Teams is currently used as a kind of LMS with the student...

05-19-2020

Help with Collaboration

HELP!!!! Does anyone know how students within Canvas can collaborate if they are logged in with a self-chosen e-mail address? So some with a Hotmail, some with a Gmail, some with an O365,...

04-22-2020

Name someone in a post

Is it possible to name someone in a reaction to a post by using @? 

02-24-2020

How to put reactions on Studio questions

I have a question about Studio; I've looked at all the manuals but can't find an immediate answer. Below you can see that I asked 2 questions about this video. Students answer every question. Now I ...

02-24-2020

Canvas & CanVasO! connecting people

Dear Canvas,   With all my love I want to thank you to help connecting all the teachers of all the adult education schools from Catholic Education Flandres!!! Thanks to you...

02-13-2020