deval_popat's Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Likes

canvas speedGrader should include extra attempt api for students

Sometimes students lose their work by not pushing a submit button or due to internet glitches. I wish we could just allow one more attempt through SpeedGrader. An API for the extra attempts already e...

08-26-2021

People access report should include link to their email

access report should include a person's email address link in the report. This will ease emailing a student when in speed grader. Or speed grader should include a link to the student's email addres...

08-24-2021

[Speedgrader] Canvas grading of discussion groups participants should be available inside the group

While grading the groups it becomes difficult if the participants are not graded inside the group section, they are far apart in the main discussion topic speed grader. I don't have a reference of su...

05-13-2021

There is no way currently to edit a Question Group and then link it to a Question Bank

There is no way currently to edit a Question Group and then link it to a Question Bank. It does need to be done when the Question Group is first created.

01-13-2021

Canvas announcement send to api is not working

I couldn't use the Canvas announcement send to option to republish the announcement

12-09-2020