rlongley
Community Member
Activity Feed
My Posts
Post Details Date Published Views Kudos

Grade Book with Two Grading Schemes

I would like to set up a course as follows:  Three equally weighted exams will count 75% of the final grade.  Ten quizzes which make up the remainder 25% of the final grade.  I would l...

02-25-2020

158

0

Grade Book with two Grading Schemes

I would like to set up a course as follows:  Three equally weighted exams will count 75% of the final grade.  Ten quizzes which make up the remainder 25% of the final grade.  I would l...

02-24-2020

303

0

View All Posts
Community Statistics
Posts 3
Solutions 0
Kudos given 0
Kudos received 0
Member Since ‎02-21-2017