Handling Disability Accommodations in Timed Quiz

Jump to solution
macatck
Community Novice

I am attempting to create a timed quiz for the class. However, I have student who has the accommodation that allows them time and half for all quizzes and tests. How can I set it so that only this student gets the extra time but the other students don't?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @macatck ...

I've recently seen that this has been a common question here in the Community.  So, rather than repeating my response from a few days ago, I'm going to point you to the topic that I helped respond to: Is there any way to set a Quiz so that one student in the course is allowed more time than the other....

Just so you know, you can always use the search tool here in the Community to search for help.  Chances are, you'll be able to find a solution by reviewing past questions.  That's not to say that you cannot post your question...just thought that I'd provide this helpful document to you as well.  How do I search and filter content in the Canvas Community?

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Paul.  Sing out if you have any questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes