Public documentation for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Catalog, and Commons.
Resources for exploring, learning, and teaching others about Canvas
Release Notes for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Catalog, and Commons.
This is your portal to access Canvas Training throughout your implementation and to purchase additional training, thereafter!
Commons is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import, and share resources.
Catalog is a learning platform that includes a course catalog, registration system, and payment gateway.
Canvas Network offers open, online courses where educators and students everywhere can learn and connect.
Discover products and services that have partnered with Instructure to enhance teaching and learning within Canvas.
CanvasLIVE is where the Canvas Community comes ALIVE! Gather and engage in real-time collaboration while sharing and learning different ways others are leveraging Canvas. Events range from formal presentations and hands-on workshops to 24/7 chat ses
- score 0 COMPLAINT
- score 5 ADA Multiplier for student
- score 1 display student point total
- score 4 Rubric option to subtract points for late work.
- score 2 When an enrollment is "restored", change focus back to People page
- score 1 Ability for Students to post to calendar
- score 0 DocViewer Zoom/size of document
- score 2 Search the content of messages
- score 8 Ability to Customize Instructor Tutorials
- score 0 Algebra in quizzes
- score 5 Improve TurnItIn/Canvas Integration
- score 0 A landing page before Dashboard
- score 1 Mobile Access to Scheduler
- score 1 xlist Indicator in GUI and API Objects
- score 1 Quiz/Exam viewing options for students
Share tips, tricks, assets, and strategies to optimize Canvas rollout, training, and continued adoption.
A group for anyone who is a Canvas admin in their instance. Ask questions and share your ideas!
Collaborate with other course developers and instructional designers in connection with Canvas course design.
A group to discuss best practices related to LMS to Canvas migrations.
A group for anyone using Canvas within higher education setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for anyone using Canvas within K12 setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for developers or others involved in building SIS, LTI, or API integrations within your institution.