Print Canvas Quizzes is a script that will allow a user to print a quiz from the preview page.
- Adds a "Print Quiz" button below the question navigation pane.
- Auto-page break: This will keep all question content on the same page and prevents a page break in the middle of a question.
- The page is set to zoom to 74% to make it sized appropriately for printing.
- Hides "This is a preview..." banner and "Submit Quiz" button
- The print dialog will automatically pop-up for the user
- Adjusts certain question types for legibility and space efficiency
- Multiple Choice: Left aligns choices, all one column
- Matching: Removes drop-down menu and creates a "answer bank" at the bottom of the question box
- Multiple Dropdowns: Expands the dropdowns to width and height of content
- The quiz must be viewed from the "Preview Quiz" page
- All questions must be visible on the page, which means the "Show one question at a time" must be unchecked
- Currently, the zoom level of the page is not editable by the user, except through the printer dialog window
- Not usable in the Quizzez.next LTI
5 people found this helpful