The breaking changes page displays a comprehensive list of all deprecation removals noted in the Canvas API Change Log, GraphQL API Change Log, or Canvas Platform Change Log. Canvas may deprecate API elements according to the timelines indicated in the Canvas API Policy page.
Follow this document for content updates. To learn how, see How do I follow people, places, or content in the Canvas Community?
Assignments API | Assignment Object
- Deprecated muted parameter
Initial Posting Date: 2020-02-26
Browser Protocols TLS 1.0 and 1.1
- Removed support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 protocols for web traffic.
- Users may be affected if applications are parsing page content or using a script against Canvas APIs.
- Background regarding these changes can be found in Deprecating TLS 1.0 & 1.1.
Initial Posting Date: 2020-04-18
- Changed bookmarks management to align with opaque pagination links, which helps minimize the pagination impact on the database.
- App developers relying on Canvas APIs need to update app pagination using “rel” headers, rather than the numerical page number, as noted in Pagination - Canvas LMS REST API Documentation.
Initial posting date: 2020-02-15