How do I view the Syllabus in the Canvas Student app on my Android device?

Document created by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Apr 19, 2017Last modified by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Nov 17, 2017
Version 11Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Canvas lets you access the Syllabus and course assignment list from your mobile device.

The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.

Note: The Course Navigation menu matches the browser version of your Canvas course. If the Syllabus is not available in Course Navigation, it will be hidden from view in the app. You can always access Syllabus information in the Notifications link.

Open Course

Open Course

In the Dashboard, tap the name of the course you'd like to view.

Open Course Navigation

Open Announcements

Tap the Course Navigation menu.

Open Syllabus

Open Syllabus

Tap the Syllabus link.

View Syllabus and Assignment List

View Syllabus and Assignment List

The app lists all assignments for the course syllabus. Assignments are grouped by date: past due, next 7 days, future, and no date. Assignments are also associated with an icon type for quick reference.

To open the Syllabus description, tap the Syllabus link [1]. To open an assignment in the syllabus, tap the assignment name [2].

You are here
Table of Contents > Student > How do I view the Syllabus in the Canvas Student app on my Android device?

Attachments

Outcomes