This is a critical update for any institutions that run UDOIT on a separate domain from their instance of Canvas, such as the LTI server being "lti.myuniversity.edu" and Canvas being "myuniversity.instructure.com". This update needs to be applied to keep UDOIT working for Chrome users starting in February. Check the Chromium Blog for more information.
If you aren't able to update UDOIT to the latest version before February, you can manually fix this issue by inserting this session cookie settings code in config/settings.php immediately after the "define('UDOIT_VERSION',..." line.
Important Note: If you are upgrading from an existing installation, there are some specific instructions you need to follow. Refer to the full release notes.
PHP 7.3 Incompatibility: Unfortunately, due to time constraints, we were still unable to figure out the issue with PHP 7.3 on Heroku. I would appreciate any help the community can provide testing UDOIT on PHP 7.3 and 7.4 on their "testing", "staging" or "QA" servers. For more information see Issue 422.
- The Admin Panel was making multiple calls to the backend #440
reportstable name #436
- MariaDB did not like the OFFSET syntax that was compatible with MySQL and PostgreSQL #435
- Expand/Collapse buttons did not have screen-reader accessible labels #458 (Thanks to UMN and Cidi Labs for reporting this!)
- Compatibility with Scoped Developer Keys #406 #453. Please see the updated Canvas Oauth2 section of the README for more information.
- Temporarily caching results of YouTube and Vimeo API calls to eliminate redundant calls and reduce API quota usage #360 #455
- Ability to scan only for Errors, Suggestions, or both #424
- Ability to ignore unpublished content during scan #423
- All instances of
error_logwere converted to use Monolog #412. This improves error logging, and makes debugging easier.
- YouTube and Vimeo links in "View the source of this issue" open in a new window #377
- Detecting the language of video captions and comparing them to the course language setting #360.
- UFIXIT for "Avoid using styles for document structure" #60
- Instructions for updating existing Heroku installations #471
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.