This release fixes a number of issues, both new and old. A huge thanks to escull for figuring out so many of these. If you've been having any trouble with tables, please test out this version and let me know if it your issues are resolved.
- Download UDOIT version 2.6.3 now!
- Test in a development or QA environment, not on production.
- If you are still using PHP 7.1 or below, you must upgrade to 7.2 or 7.3.
- (Self-Hosted) Update your localConfig.php file to make sure it's up to date with localConfig.template.php
- (Heroku-Hosted) Update your Config Vars to include the new variables
- Run "php composer.phar install"
- If you're coming from a version older than 2.6.2, back up your database and run "php composer.phar migrate"
- (Heroku-Hosted) Follow the instructions in HEROKU.md
- If you've been having trouble with detecting and fixing table headers, we may have fixed the issue:
- UFIXIT for tables fixed for PHP 7.3. So, that means UDOIT is now compatible with PHP 7.3!
- UFIXIT for tables now works when selecting "first column" or "both".
- One institution reported that UFIXIT added an empty row to a table when a space is present in the HTML. This was fixed.
- The status page accurately reports status of the Developer Key.
- Decreased memory usage when generating "Most Common Errors" report in the admin panel.
- A list of all the tests UDOIT looks for was added to the README
- A less expensive endpoint used for testing the Google API key in the status page.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.