[ARCHIVED] After Publishing Quizzes Students Unable To See Them

Jump to solution
cintamani2003
Community Novice

After Publishing My Modules, students are unable to see the quiz Modules.

Dates, Time zones, start times for the test have been set properly. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @cintamani2003 ...

The key to solving this is in both your "students-POV.png" an "teachers-POV.png" images that you have attached to your question.  In the "students" image, the message states that the quiz is part of an unpublished module.  Please go to your "Modules" page of your course.  Assuming that you have added this quiz to a module in your course, please verify that the actual module is published, too.  My guess is that the module is not published...based on your screen shot you shared with us in your posting.  How do I publish or unpublish a module as an instructor?  Also, you did say that you had published your modules...so you may have the green "published" checkmark activated on your "Modules" screen for the module that contains this quiz.  But, if you look at your "teachers-POV.png" file, it looks like the "Modules" button may be hidden from students (the crossed-out eye icon displays next to that button name).  This means one of two things.

• None of the modules on your "Modules" page are "published".  (At least one module needs to be published in order for that eye icon to go away.)
  • Your "Modules" course navigation button isn't viewable by your students.  You'll need to enable this button in your course navigation.  How do I manage Course Navigation links?

I hope this information will be of help to you, Charles.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this.  Thanks!

Stay safe, be well, and Happy Easter!

View solution in original post

0 Likes