[ARCHIVED] Receiving an error message when loading the module page on iOS app: "The data couldn't be read because it is missing."

Jump to solution
jskearney
Community Novice

I have created modules in two courses; they are viewable when I visit the modules on my laptop in both teacher view and student view. However when I use the Canvas app on my iPhone, the modules are only viewable in one of my two courses. The course with the issue gives me the following error message when I try to view the module page on the app, "The data couldn't be read because it is missing." This doesn't happen when I load the other course's module page in the app; the page loads without a problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and cleared the app's cache. My phone has been updated to the latest operating system (iOS 13.3.1).

Thank you for the help!

Josh

Labels (1)
1 Solution
rseilham
Community Champion

I wanted to follow up to see if you were able to figure out this issue? There was a new version of the app (v6.7) released this week. I didn't see this specific issue in the release notes, but if you haven't already, try the new app. If you are still having the issue, I would suggest you report it to Canvas Support in the app: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9714-18561185383 Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post