Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlubkinchavez
Community Member

Stats on desktop vs mobile browser vs app?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to get stats on how users log in--percentage from desktop vs mobile browser vs mobile app? That info seems to be tracked at the individual level, but I don't see a place to view aggregates...

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

For you to get this data reliability, you will have to go into the world of Canvas Data:

What is Canvas Data? 

We capture this information at UCF, but I work with some smart admins that can find exactly what I need in Canvas Data. Tracking percentage of time in the app is not straightforward since a user doesn't have to log in every time to access the mobile apps since a token is set to their device which allows users to quickly jump into the app. Our stats focus on usage only, which on our campus is around 20-25%.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dgrobani
Community Member

I believe that information is available from your customer success manager.

rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

For you to get this data reliability, you will have to go into the world of Canvas Data:

What is Canvas Data? 

We capture this information at UCF, but I work with some smart admins that can find exactly what I need in Canvas Data. Tracking percentage of time in the app is not straightforward since a user doesn't have to log in every time to access the mobile apps since a token is set to their device which allows users to quickly jump into the app. Our stats focus on usage only, which on our campus is around 20-25%.