cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustinBrooksby
Community Participant

Progress on Catalog seems to be super slow

Progress on Catalog seems to be SUPER slow.  We were sold on much more progress and features when we came on board almost a year ago.  The only change I have seen is the reorganization of the layout to the listings page. (I don't think this was a top priority by any means).  Is this still a product that Instructure is interested in developing? Seems like there are not enough resources being put towards it and who knows with the recent acquisition if it is still a product that will get developed. Can someone give us an accounting of everything that has been done in the last 12 months and what is planned? Am I missing something? I plan to attend the meeting in Feb.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jsowalsk
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi  @JustinBrooksby ‌, I would recommend reaching out to your CSM. I will see if anyone from Instructure can attend the call. Since I have been having similar vibes.

JustinBrooksby
Community Participant

Yes, I have a call with my CSM today.  I think CSMs are usually in the dark when it comes to Catalog.  @jsowalsk  are you attending the Net+ meeting in Salt Lake in Feb?  I am not able to attend but I think this should be on the agenda.

Yes, I will be attending. I will see if I can get it on the agenda.