Import Outcomes to Canvas via CSV or API?

DPadden
Community Explorer

Tacoma Community College has manually entered all of the degree, program, and course outcomes to Canvas.  Currently, when the outcomes are revised, I receive a .CSV file from CurricUNET (an Internet-based software application designed to automate and enhance the development and approval of curriculum) and the outcomes must be manually reviewed and edited within Canvas. We have talked to our professional services team about importing outcomes as a .csv file in an email from my boss, "It is possible to do this, and there is a script that has been written which you can find here. However, this is not something we offer support for." The location of the "here" is on the picture I've attached below.  I have also included the sample Outcomes CSV that I'd like to test the .CSV in the tacomacc.beta.instructure.com instance, but do not have enough skills in API development to get it to work. There is a script that was developed individually by this person: https://github.com/kajigga who contributes code to the open source project and I would like to know if anyone has tried to use it with outcomes on a campus-wide level.  Has anyone worked with this developer's API to import outcomes to either the entire Canvas instance or to an individual course?  I'd be grateful for any assistance and training.