LTI for Final Grade Submission by Faculty
We are looking for a Grade Passthrough LTI or something along those lines which allows for the following:
- Doesn't necessarily need to be in the gradebook. Perhaps a new page which opens.
- Instructor sees Final Score, they can choose to override it if desired.
- If the grade is an F they would get a drop down which allows a selection of earned or non-attendance. If they select non-attendance they would need to put in a date of last attendance.
- When they have finished this, they click a Submit Course Final Grades button, and it would export a csv file to an SFTP folder.
- The file would have a column for Student SIS ID #, Course Section SIS ID #, Final Grade, F Grade Attended/Non-Attended, Date of last attendance.
Facts about us:
- We use PeopleSoft here as our SIS.
- We are higher Ed.
- Have less than 8,000 students per semester.
Does anyone know of an LTI which does this? I am open to exploring the idea of an LTI which may be designed to work with something besides PeopleSoft that has the ability to generate an output file.