Need help with Multiple Blueprint associations using Postman API & linking csv file

cbirdsong
Community Participant

We have a Blueprint course with modules to push out to a few hundred courses, so obviously we do not want to have to manually add every course one by one. I am trying to use the API through Postman to attach a CSV file with all of the course id's, which I'm told using Postman Runner will do such a thing. However when I run the process, all I get are lines saying "This request does not have any tests". I'm not even sure the data in my CSV file is formatted correctly as I can't seem to find any information about what it's looking for. At the column header, I have the variable name of "course_ids_to_add", which works fine when running the API call with one individual course id. Has anyone attempted this type of thing before? I believe my API call is correct and that it's something with the CSV file itself I need to adjust, or perhaps there is a different API call for this type of procedure?

The API call that works individually is as follows:

https://sierra.instructure.com/api/v1/courses/343983/blueprint_templates/default/update_associations?course_ids_to_add[]=

Labels (2)
0 Likes