[New Quizzes] Filter Moderate Quiz Page

Would it be possible to add a feature on the moderate quiz page on canvas so you could filter by section?

Thank you!

46 Comments
mikkicastor
Community Member

Same comments as above - would love to filter to see who was currently taking the quiz, filter by class/section #, etc.  THANK YOU!!!

mikkicastor
Community Member

Could you also add an option to add or pause time while a quiz is currently in progress.  For example, a student is taking the quiz and time is about to expire.  He only needs 5 more minutes, so I go to the moderate quiz page and add 5 minutes to the current attempt.  The pausing feature would help for those students with extended time.  While the quiz time is paused, the quiz itself should be paused, too.

shortlc
Community Explorer

I agree that Canvas needs a way to filter sections when teachers are moderating a quiz.  Many teachers at our school have multiple sections for one class and it's extremely difficult for them to moderate one class when all they can see is all the students from all sections.  

sksundberg
Community Member

Have there been any updates on the need for a section filter? Like many others, I have multiple sections of students and need to be able to offer immediate feedback. Distance learning could be made a bit easier with this feature!

tweatherwax
Community Member

It would be nice to be able to moderate a quiz by section of a course.

sasdmyers
Community Member

+1 !

hermes_abrantes
Community Novice

We can filter by section just about everywhere else, including in Quiz statistics, and we should be able to do so in Moderate Quiz.  It is very difficult to scroll through hundreds of students when you actually only need to see a few dozen students in that section to more effectively moderate the Quiz you are applying to that section at that class time.

holmsted
Community Member

This would be extremely useful.  I waste a lot of time with each quiz cross checking to make sure everyone has actually started during the class session.  Please add this feature!

chantalvh
Community Member

It will be greatly appreciated if a filter function could be added to the moderate quiz function as requested above. 
If this could be filtered, not only, on the current headings, but also using sections within a SBA.

MatthewDowns
Community Novice

Please make it so you can moderate a quiz by sections.