Use Rich-Text Editor in Instructor Comments on Quiz Answers

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas  Learn more about voting...
  Idea will be open for vote May 5th, 2015 - August 5th, 2015  Learn more about voting...

37652_rich_text_-_quiz_answers.pngrich_text_-_quiz_answers.png

This is one branch of the larger, 'Rich Content Editor everywhere' Movement.

The original feature discussion:

Use Rich-Text Editor in Instructor Comments on Quiz Answers : Help Center

Response from Instructure:

This feature is complete.  Find more information here:

Canvas Studio: Question Feedback RTE

Canvas Production Release Notes (2015-05-16)

27 Comments
ejackson
Community Champion

I have seen that workaround. It's pretty convoluted, and unfortunately I tried it out during an extremely hectic time in our office and got myself totally.screwed.up. :smileyconfused:

I may have to try it again while it's a bit quieter during summer semester. But, I wish having to use difficult, confusing workarounds wasn't necessary! There needs to a better way that is integrated directly into Canvas itself. We had it with Angel (and even WebCT) and we both know Canvas is 1,000 times better than either one of those LMS programs. So..... Smiley Happy

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@ejackson , let me know if I can assist you with that Matching quizzes with images​ process; I'd be happy to help. I think I've got it down pat, and I've been able to do some long-distance troubleshooting on it for community participants in the past.

ejackson
Community Champion

Thanks, Stephanie. I will more than likely be reaching out for some help. But first I want to try it myself again, just to see if I can figure it out on my own. But if not, you will definitely be hearing from me!  Smiley Happy

talifero6
Community Novice

my name rachelle talifero  

this canvs stuff is really good info and news and updates and learning on how to do the canvs 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed