Add a section to ASSESSMENTS

Jump to solution
kaz_jacobsen_00
Community Novice

Regarding : Assessment section that lists all our assessments.

Assessments to complete: This lists our assessments and OTHER articles we need to read and or complete.

Please add a check box so can check off all items once read etc. 

THEN after check box is checked... please have that item disappear to a section called ASSESSMENT COMPLETED.

This will be an easy to see list of completed tasks.

In total the Assessment section needs 3 sections please. Currently it has 2..

Assessments Due

Assessments with no due date 

Assessments completed.

Canvas is a horror to navigate easily to recognize any completed activities and my class mates and I often return to the same assessment or item to see a) what it is and b) have I done it. Its a pain in the bum really.

Cheers guys

Karen Jacobsen 

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@kaz_jacobsen_00 , greetings! From the sound of your post, I'm going to guess that you are a student. If so, then, unfortunately, there isn't a lot you can do to remedy this situation other than give your Instructor some constructive feedback on how the course design is making it difficult for you to know if you have completed coursework or not. 

On the Canvas side of things, it allows Instructors to set-up and design their course in many different ways and for me, I specifically design my course so students can see if they've completed everything in each module. You can see an example of this on the following blog - Help Students Monitor their Course Progress

Kona

View solution in original post