Are there more keyboard shortcuts for grading in SpeedGrader?

Jump to solution
gmoore3
Community Member

When I'm grading on Canvas in a browser on a PC I would like to move through students and assignments without needing to reach for a mouse or touchpad. Right now I have only found "j" & "k" to move to next/previous student - and these only work if I am "active" in the grading section (right side of screen.) It seems I need to use my mouse/touchpad to jump between a student submission, i.e. to scroll though pages to read an assignment (on left side of SpeedGrader screen) and then use the mouse again to get back to the Grade and Comment sections (on the right side.) There should be a simple keyboard shortcut for navigation between these sections. Is there a way to do this without mouse/touchpad that I am just missing?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@gmoore3  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  You may have seen this already, but there are only a handful of shortcuts available in SpeedGrader...as described in this Guide: How do I use SpeedGrader? (see the section called View SpeedGrader Menu Icons on where to find the shortcuts).  Sorry that I don't have a ton more information for you...but I do hope this helps to answer your question.

View solution in original post