ggillombardo
Community Participant

Assignment Is Showing As "Locked"

Jump to solution

We have setup an assignment with the following dates:

Due Date = 10/13 11:59pm

Available From = 10/5 11:59pm   

Until 10/13 11:59pm

We always use the Available From and Until dates so that Canvas will not accept late assignments.

Until now this method of dating assignments has worked fine. 

As of the last two days when we are in Student View and open the assignment Canvas says:

"This assignment is part of the module Week 10, which is locked until Oct 13 at 11:59pm."

Can you help?

Thank you.

ggillombardo@carrington.edu

12 Replies

Thank you!

My assignment lock on submit date I did respond the assignment to Professor due date Wednesday 24 10:30.Good 
I was trying to submit my exam before (Wednesday) 10: 30 pm but due technical issue with my scanner.Iwas unable to get my scanner answer submitted on Canvas. I am attaching my exam answer and related work. Iapologizing for sending it through way. (Notification Reminder: I already emailed about this serious issue on Wednesday 24 10: 58 to 11:13 pm in your inbox canvas).

Thank you,
Carol

(scan attachment attach file download below)
(download attachment) Exam 2 (time exam)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
cmc2392
Community Member

I was trying to submit my MTH 263 exam before (Wednesday) 10: 30 pm but due technical issue with my scanner.Iwas unable to get my scanner answer submitted on Canvas. I am attaching my exam answer and related work. Iapologizing for sending it through way. (Notification Reminder: I already emailed about this serious issue on Wednesday 24 10: 58 to 11:13 pm in your inbox canvas). I tries respond the professor but he did not reply 

Thank you,
Carol

(scan attachment attach file download below)
(download attachment) Exam 2 (time exam)

View solution in original post