Cabrillo Library Access

Jump to solution
ScottBagley
Community Member

Dear Nameless Entity,

How do I access the Cabrillo Library database to get online access to various internet research sites? I used Google to search for Sociology of Gender papers, and found only abrstracts; to access the full research paper, requires access through a portal provided by member colleges.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @ScottBagley ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website.  Canavs Community users come here to ask questions, submit and evaluate Feature Ideas, join groups, review written and video "how to" tutorials, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  There are hundreds of thousands of Community members here, and most likely we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  Your question that you've posted sounds pretty specific to a course that you might be taking at your school.  Since we do not know the course curriculum, we wouldn't be able to help address your question.  I searched Google, and I found this site...but I'm not sure if it is for the school you attend: https://www.cabrillo.edu/library/.

I would recommend that you reach out to the folks at your school's library or even your instructor...as they would be the best ones to help you with this question.  Here is a Guide on how to contact your instructor via Canvas: How do I get help with Canvas as a student? - Canvas Community.

I hope this will be of some help to you, Scott.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post