Can’t see my courses on the courses tab

Jump to solution
orgilemm000
Community Novice

Hi, i enrolled into 4 courses that last semester showed up when I went to the “my courses” tab and I saw all four. I still am taking those classes but when I logged onto canvas they aren’t in the course tab anymore. Is it because it says it’s not published yet by the name of the class or is it another issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @orgilemm000  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  You said that you have gone to your "Courses" button, but have you clicked further into your "All Courses" screen?  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?  If your courses are not published, then you will not be able to access them until your instructor has published the courses for you and your classmates.  There are also some other restrictions that your instructors can place on courses such as restricting course content until a certain date (such as an official course start date).  There are some other possibilities that are outlined in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10539-4212724703 which might apply to you, too.  All this is to say that you should probably check with someone at your school such as your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning (or similar name) department.  They would be the best resource for you.  We here in the Community don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your Canvas course(s).

I hope this information will be of help to you, Emma.  Please let us know if you have any other questions about this.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes