Change request: Changing the "preview the document" icon to an eye icon

Jump to solution
fon15002
Community Novice

Could we change the "preview the document" icon (the one with a magnifying glass over a document) to an icon as suggested: eye icon or eye with eyelash icon (which I associate with "view this thing")?

I find the current icon confusing, and only discovered its functionality after 3 yrs of using canvas. I thought that it was to search in the document or something, but no, it's to preview the document without needing to download it (which is a really nice feature 😊).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @fon15002 ...

Your question sounds like a good candidate for submitting a Feature Idea here in the Community.  The Question Forum (where you posted this question) isn't the right area of the Community to post your Feature Idea.  You can submit your idea by clicking on the PRODUCT menu (at the top of any page here in the Community) and then selecting IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  You'll see a "Suggest an idea" button to start your idea.  Here are a few other links for your reference:

I hope these resources will be of some help to you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Be well.

View solution in original post