Class in Canvas

Jump to solution
cghirardi577
Community Novice

I just added a class.  How long does it take to show in Canvas?   Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @cghirardi577 ...

That's a question you will need to ask someone at your school's Online Learning or eLearning department.  We here in the Community wouldn't be able to answer that question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment.  Many schools have an automatic process to send enrollments from their SIS (Student Information System) to Canvas.  This may occur on a set schedule (such as every hour, every couple hours, once or twice a day, etc.)  Or, some smaller schools don't have automatic processes in place, and so students are manually added or invited to courses.  It really depends on how your local Canvas administrators have chosen to handle enrollments from the SIS into Canvas.

Based on your e-mail address tied to your Community account, I *think* this is the school you are at?  If so, here's a page I found on your school's website that might help: Welcome to CANVAS!.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Cassandra.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes