Classes not showing up.

Jump to solution
AlanahClark
Community Member

I recently already had a problem with Canvas not letting me sign in which recently got fixed but now I have an additional problem. After finally being able to sign in to canvas it is now not showing my classes that I know should be on there. What can I do to get my classes back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @AlanahClark ...

You've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  We don't have access to your Canvas course(s).  You'll need to reach out to folks at your school who will be able to help you with your enrollments.  You might try reaching out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning department.  They should be able to help troubleshoot why you don't yet have access to your course(s).

Also, when you sign in to Canvas, be sure to check out the "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen.  You may see the courses listed there, but they would not be published yet.  If they are not published, your instructor may not be ready to publish the course yet...so you'd need to wait a bit (probably closer to the official start date) to get access.

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

Good luck as you have these conversations with folks at your school!

View solution in original post

0 Likes