cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
autumnshouse
Community Member

Comments on grades

Is Canvas planning to implement anything that will show a comment has been posted on an assignment?  I like to respond to student quizzes with a comment acknowledging how they did.  I post the comments as students submit assessments.  However, I cannot tell by looking at my gradebook which students I have already posted a comment to.  Blackboard had a mark in the corner of the assignment grade that would appear once I added a comment. I have over 50 students per class and it's impossible to remember who I already commented to on their grade.  It would be great if a feature was applied that allows us to see who we have already commented to.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @autumnshouse ...

I can see where this would be useful.  I'm not sure if this kind of feature exists in Canvas for current Classic quizzes or New Quizzes.  You might want to consider submitting this as a Feature Idea here in the Community so that people could evaluate it.  To submit a new Feature Idea, click on the PRODUCT menu from any page here in the Community, and then select IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  Then, click on the "Suggest an idea" button on that page that appears.  I'll provide you with a few other Guides to help get you started:

Here's hoping this will be of some help to you.  Let members of the Community know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!