Como cambio mi foto de perfil [How do I change my profile picture]

Jump to solution
carlop0303
Community Member

Como puede hacer un docente para editar su foto de perfil si no tiene acceso a hacerlo

Este mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.

How can a teacher do to edit their profile picture if they do not have access to do it

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @carlop0303  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Please refer to the following Guide: How do I add a profile picture in my user account as an instructor?.  In particular, read through the first paragraph of the blue box at the top of the page.  You may need to check with your school's local Canvas administrator to see if they are allowing you to upload a profile picture to your Canvas account.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Carlos.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Thanks.  Take care.  Stay safe.  Be well.

Hola  @carlop0303 . Bienvenido a la Comunidad Canvas. Gracias por publicar su pregunta. Consulte la siguiente Guía: How do I add a profile picture in my user account as an instructor?.   En particular, lea el primer párrafo del cuadro azul en la parte superior de la página. Es posible que deba consultar con el administrador local de Canvas de su escuela para ver si le permiten cargar una foto de perfil en su cuenta de Canvas.

Espero que esta información te sea de ayuda, Carlos. Informe a los miembros de la comunidad si tiene alguna otra pregunta al respecto. Gracias. Cuídate. Mantenerse a salvo. Cuidate.

View solution in original post