Course Rosters

Jump to solution
JordanOpalPaige
Community Member

Hi I am a student and I do not know how to see my course rosters. Like i can see them for some classes, but not for others. How do I get to them? Any information will help! Thank you so much!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey there, @JordanOpalPaige!

The course roster (I assume that you are referring to the "People" course navigation page in your courses) is something that is completely controlled by your instructors.  So, it's entirely possible that some of your instructors are fine with keeping the "People" page visible to you and your classmates.  At the same time, some of your other instructors choose to hide the "People" page from you and your classmates in other courses.  It's entirely up to the individual instructor.  And, the reasons for hiding or showing the "People" page may vary from instructor to instructor as well.  If you wanted, you could certainly have a conversation with your instructors about this to know if showing the "People" page would be possible.  You can always contact your instructors by following the steps in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this will be helpful to you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes