ChanelleAguilar
Community Member

Some of my students can see my course and others can not. I see I have my course listed twice. I am not sure what to do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @ChanelleAguilar ...

Thanks for your question.  It sounds like you have two different issues going on...students not seeing their course, and you seeing your course listed twice.

• When you go to your "People" page of either of your courses, do you see all your students listed there?  Do you see only some of your students listed in one course and other students listed in the second course?
  • I assume that you are also listed in the "People" page as an instructor for both courses?

Ultimately, this sounds like an enrollment issue.  In cases like this, it's typically recommended that you reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department ... as they would be able to assist with issues like this and make any necessary corrections in Canvas course enrollments.  Hopefully you'll be able to connect with someone at your school soon about this.

Good luck with your conversations!  Let Community members know if you have any other questions...thanks!

View solution in original post