Creating Quiz: Matching Question with Videos Embed

Jump to solution
aslwithandrew
Community Novice

Creating a quiz and I need to add videos to each answer box for a matching question. I was only able to get the videos to show up in the question box. No luck trying to get the videos embed into each answer box....any ideas how I can make this work? 343849_Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 8.33.35 PM.png

343859_Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 8.34.15 PM.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @aslwithandrew ...

Matching questions do not have the Rich Content Editor (RCE) for the areas where you are wanting to put the matching pairs...compared to where you are currently adding this information in the matching question directions.  Since those matching pairs are only text boxes and not a full RCE, the embed code will not work the way you are hoping.  You might need to re-consider how you are designing this question.  For example, might you be able to convert this type of question into some sort of multiple choice question (yes, there would be several of these questions based on the number of pairs in your original question)?  Multiple Choice possible answers have the option to click on the pencil icon next to each answer choice to expand to use the full RCE...where this option is not available with matching questions.

I hope this helps a bit, Andrew.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes