Dashboard View Grades Instructor

Jump to solution
corrine_mckeown
Community Explorer

Hello, 

On the Canvas Dashboard when you select to View Grades (under the To Do List) as an instructor, you can see the classes you are a student in as well as those you teach. But is there a way for these to be organized better and we are just missing it? 

This example shows classes that someone is an instructor in through their time with us. But the instructor has to read through the list to locate the active courses for the semester. All the other courses have concluded. They use this quite frequently and are looking to order them such that the top ones in the list are the newest classes or even have the older ones removed altogether. 

Suggestions? Thanks - 

0 Likes
1 Solution
jcarpenter1
Panda Pros
Panda Pros

Hello @corrine_mckeown !  I would see if there is a way for you, or your fellow staff members, to conclude the old courses.  

This is usually done by admin, so don't worry if you can't.  I'd then reach out to your admin and ask them to conclude those courses.  Once they are concluded, they shouldn't show up anymore.  I personally like the easy access to the Student Interactions Report.  I'm not sure if this will help.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes