Doubts in the use of the platform

Jump to solution
DayamiDiaz
Community Member

Good afternoon, dear colleagues. My name is Dayami, I am a Cuban doctor. I am very happy to belong to this nursing group. I have some doubts in the use of the platform, please help me. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @DayamiDiaz ...

You have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System), suggest Feature Idea for Canvas, collaborate with others, review "how to" written tutorials and videos, and much more...all about Canvas.  This isn't a nursing group, so I wonder if you meant to post this message in a course that you might be taking at your school rather than here in the Canvas Community?

You also said that you have some doubts about using the platform.  Members of the Community can help answer general questions about how to use Canvas (be specific about what you have questions about), but if you have any specific questions related the content within your course(s), you'll have to address those questions with your instructor(s).  You can use the "Help" menu on the left-hand global navigation menu to contact your instructor.  How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

Please let Community members know if we can be of further help to you...thanks!

View solution in original post